Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Superhero

I am obsessed with graphic tees.  I think they are so stylish.  I love pairing a graphic tee with a nice skirt or dress pant to tone down the formality of the outfit and make it more fun.  It would have been a perfect day to wear a skirt since it was in the 50's (Hey that's a big deal for us Utahns...especially in February) but I was FREEZING!!!  So a pair of pants, socks, and boots it was.

I love this superhero tee and I would've grabbed a few more shirts but with a different superhero; however, I was with the kids and Tyler.  I have to watch how much I buy with that guy around ;0  I got the shirt in a bigger size than what I normally wear since I wanted it more flowy and loose.  I paired the shirt with my up cycled, flare, low rise jeans, tucked the front section in (you know the drill) added a hoodie, jewels, my boots, and applied a light pink lipstick.  I still wanted to be girly even though I was wearing a boys shirt.  Did I mention the shirt was in the men's' section?  Sometimes I cross dress lol.  I originally just pulled my hair back into a low pony tail, but it didn't seem to match the outfit.  So, I invented a hairstyle I thought would go great with the outfit.  Hope you enjoy the look.  Who is your favorite superhero?  Hugs XxX
                                                                                                        Jaimey

P.S. Please ignore the picture that wouldn't cooperate.  Ugh!  Blogger problems lol!!


 
                                               

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hoodie: H&M
Graphic Tee: Kohls
Jeans: Trifted (wetseal)
Boots: Justfab (January)
Purse: Marshalls (Carlos Santana line)
Sunnies: Charming Charlies
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Black & Gold cuff bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Spiked bracelets: H&M
Rings: Forever21


8 comments:

  1. TWO FACE is my fave!!!! ;) I'd like to pin this on pinterest. are you going to get a "pin it" tab soon? I think its funny you got the shirt from the men's section. Regardless of the graphic, it looks like a women's tee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you kill me Hailey Ham. Two Face is a villain from batman lol. Ya it was in the women's section but it rang up as men's so who knows??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, yesterday? Your profile? Two face. Well that's my favorite. Villain or superhero, I don't care. :)

      Delete
    2. Hahah I remember. When I saw your comment I started laughing and told Tyler about our conversation. Glad that I'm your hero!

      Delete
  3. Tasja: that second photo is amazing! And your hair, woow. It's really nice that you invented that hairstyle yourself. And how awesome, you got the shirt from the men's department whahaha. I love superheros. I organized a superhero photoshoot, it's on my blog ^^ .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Just took a look at your photo shoot Tasja. Congratulations! It looked like it would've been a fun shoot to be a part of! I loved the shirt you were wearing and you looked beautiful!

      Delete
    2. T: Thank you!! I love hearing that! I appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the hair style!!! WOW! I wish I could do that! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete