Thursday, February 20, 2014

Raising AWARENESS through FASHION

Happy Friday right everyone?  Are you all excited for the weekend?  I get to spend my weekend with my family.  Yaay.

A few weeks ago I had this company email me asking if I would write a blog post about their company.  I checked out their website and I fell in love with their mission.

The company is Angela & Roi Handbags.  Currently, they have eleven non-profit organizations that they work with and support. What their company has done is they've made different handbags, or in some cases backpacks in different colors.  For each handbag that is ordered depending on the color of the ordered handbag a portion of the sale goes to that color specified non-profit organization.  For example, if you bought a black bag, a portion would go to melanoma research.  If you bought a red bag a portion would go to HIV awareness and care, a yellow/mustard colored bag a portion would go to childhood cancer support.

These handbags are not only designer worthy and affordable, but they support a wonderful cause to bring support and awareness to many non-profit organizations.  As if donating a portion of the sale from each bag is not enough, they also have an amazing referral program to say thank you for your support!

I am so inspired by this company and I am also so grateful that there are companies out there that realize they can do something about illnesses and diseases that we have in one way or another been affected by.
Please show your support and check out their website.  The next time you or a loved one are in the market for a new handbag don't forget to check out Angela & Roi.  Please help spread the word!!  Below are some examples of their exquisite merchandise.

I hope you all have been inspired by this amazing mission this company has created, have a safe and happy weekend!!  Hugs XxX
                                  Jaimey




















"You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you" 
--John Bunyan









10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. T: I know right? It is so affordable too. I don't think I could pick just one bag lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my!! I Love these bags!!! Great STYLE! I think the world of companies like this!! I'm liking the idea to post other peoples ideas of fashion too!! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey Ham! I love these bags too, I think they are so stylish but not going to break the bank like some designers ya know?

      Delete
  3. What a great chocolate brown bag! I love organizations that stand behind causes. Thanks for sharing.

    I love the quote about the dream, and the time it will take. I like you just started my blog not too long ago and I don't know about you but the discouragement has finally set in. I don't think I am going to go very far with it or make the things I pictured happen. Thanks for the reassurance.

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Which is passed through the blogosphere as a sort of welcome. It highlights up and coming bloggers and allows them to gain an audience that they may have not gotten without it. Something fun to do! You can find out more information on my blog and the questions I would like you to answer if you want to participate - www.southernblessedandloved.blogspot.com!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Southern, Blessed & Loved. Thank you for stopping by! Isn't this company great and their bags are gorgeous too. Please don't give up on your blogging dream. "All good things come to those who wait" It can be discouraging I understand that, but continue on blogging. You may be inspiring someone and not even know you are. Thank you so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award. That is so exciting, and I am so grateful!!! I've checked out your blog so I'll answer the questions and I'll include your website in my post! Thank you again. And if I can help you in anyway, please email me and let me know what I can do. Hugs!!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chocolate colored bag! Its wonderful to have companies out there that stand behind causes. Thanks for sharing.

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Which is passed through the blogosphere as a sort of welcome. It highlights up and coming bloggers and allows them to gain an audience that they may have not gotten without it. Something fun to do! You can find out more information on my blog and the questions I would like you to answer if you want to participate - www.southernblessedandloved.blogspot.com!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bags are BEAUTIFUL! I will surely check them out next time I'm in the market! Thank you for your efforts in educating your readers about all the humanitarian efforts that are ongoing, I do really appreciate the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? I feel like they are designer worthy but also affordable. I'm so glad you're enjoying the posts and feeling inspired. That makes me feel wonderful to hear that. Loves and thank you for the support!

      Delete