Monday, February 17, 2014

Dino Rock

Happy Monday everyone,
I hope you all had a fabulous Valentines Day/ weekend.  Anything fun or interesting happen? 

So, for todays outfit post I will admit, it was a lazy day outfit.  Do you ever have days where you just want to lay around in sweats and do nothing all day?  This was one of those days.  As a mom you don't really get that luxury of being lazy...unfortunately.  So, to get myself out of those ruts I force myself to get dressed.  It really helps you get things accomplished when you're dressed for the day; and, while the outfit may not be the most chic, or elaborate creation, it's alright, sometimes comfort just has to win!

For my lazy day look, I wore my Dino rock oversized sweater.  (This is one of those clothing pieces I bought to score cool mom points with my three year old :))  This sweater was on sale for $8. While it may not be for everyone, it is definitely for me and for $8, I'll take it.  I wore a sheer button up blouse underneath so there was a little bit of layering and texture.  You maybe able to see a little bit of the collar, but I think my hair may be in the way. Tucked the front section into my acid wash jeans, put my little feet into some furry boots, added some jewels and a hair bow and Tadaaa!!!  A lazy day outfit.  What do you guys wear when you're feeling lazy?  Hope you have a great day and enjoyed the look.  Hugs XxX
       Jaimey
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dino Rock Sweater: Forever21
Sheer blouse: Rue21
Acid Wash Jeans: H&M
Boots: LA MO
"RAD" necklace: Forever21
Colorful Bead Bracelets: Kohls
Spike Bracelets: H&M
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Tasja: My weekend was lazy too xD . But you look very stylish though! The match looks guudd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm lazy... I wear yesterdays attire.... Yep and I sleep in it too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete