Monday, February 10, 2014

A BOLD! Red Lip

I Love a bright red lip!  It is so classy and chic, especially during the cold winter months.  Bold red lips just scream Marilyn Monroe don't you think?  I wanted my look to kind of revolve around my red lipstick, so I used my lipstick as my accent color.  I am in love with my shirt from Tjmaxx.  That store is just a treasure trove, it does take time and patience, but you'll always come out with a prize.

The cut of this shirt and the print of it gives a hint of the 1950/1960s.  Again tuck the shirt in to give yourself a little bit of figure.  Do you notice something different....?  Yep, I left my skinny belt off.  I thought the outfit looked better without a belt.  Next time you reach for your usual clothing essential see what happens when you don't use it.  To finish the look, I put on my booties and jewels.  I think an outfit always needs jewels to complete it.  Hope you enjoy the look.  Hugs XxX
                                                                                                                                Jaimey







 
Top: Tjmaxx
Jeans: Forever21
Booties: Justfab (Delle)
Necklace: Charms from different stores
Bracelets: H&M
Watch: Family heirloom
Lipstick: Cover girl Hot Passion

2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit! I've always thought black and white look classic. And those lips! Those lips!!! My new fav post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks Hailey Ham. I agree with the black and white statement!

    ReplyDelete