Friday, February 14, 2014

LOVE

Love is not about...

I found this quote on pinterest a while ago and I am so glad I pinned it.  Because it's the month of Love and today is the actual "Love Day" I thought this quote would be perfect for Inspirational Friday.  

This is so true.  You can tell somebody a hundred times a day that you love them, but if you don't show that person how important and special they are in your life, the words, "I Love You" soon become a mockery of love and fall on deaf ears.

So my challenge to you dear readers is to really show your loved ones through your actions and acts of service how much you really do love them,  Continue to say the words "I Love You" but remember they are felt and heard even more when love is shown.  

I hope you all have a wonderful and special Valentines Day.  

**Smile at strangers today of all days because some do not have a loved one to smile with**

Lots of Hugs XxxxxX
Jaimey


1 comment: