Sunday, March 2, 2014

Monochromatic in Harem

So...It's Monday!  Did you guys have a good weekend?  Anything fun or exciting happen?  It was rainy all weekend so we didn't do much.

I have been loving my Harem pants, MC Hammer pants, Princess Jasmine pants... What ever you want to call them. They are super comfy and so versatile.  But these pants are not intended to show off your booty. In fact they kind of make you have a diaper booty lol.  So, if you're wanting to show off that booty of yours, well I warned you these won't do it ;)

 I wanted to show you how versatile hare s can be so I did the same look three different times but just changed the shoes.  I think shoes are a major part of an outfit because, they help tie in the whole theme of an outfit.  I have been wanting to do a monochromatic look for awhile now.  I don't think this look will ever go out of style.  It is so chic, and trendy.  I paired my black pants with a white, boxy crop top.  Boxy crop tops were a huge fashion trend during NYFW, so expect to be seeing these lovelies around.  For accessories I added my monochrome handbag, monochrome jewels, and added a hot pink lipstick for a pop of Spring color.... ( I told you this was a monochromatic look :))

So, for the first look I paired my harems with b&w stripped ballet flats.  I wanted this to be more of a sophisticated look, but not too dressy.  The ballet flats really downplay the too dressy part.

The second look I wanted to go for a more sporty/ laid back look.  I paired my harems with my black wedged-heeled sneakers.  I think this is my favorite look. I just love these sneakers.. I want them in every color!

The third look I added peep-toe high heels.  I think a pointed stiletto would've looked great too.  But I wanted to do the trendy peep-toe.  The high heels really make help dress up the harem pants so they don't come across as too laid back.
 I hope you like the looks. Which look do you like the best? Hugs XxX
                                                                                                          Jaimey
P.S. My legs haven't seen the light of day since Summer... Keep that in mind lol!














Boxy crop top: Forever21
Harem capri pants: Windsor
Black & White stripped ballet flats: Target
Wedge Heeled sneakers: Sketchers
Peep-toe high heels: Forever young shoes
Monochrome clutch: Target
Feather necklace: Forever21
Black & White bangles: Forever21
Black Sunnies: Old but I think Target??


7 comments:

  1. I love the cute black and white ballet flats! The hammer pants, I think I would totally trip over them, I happen to be soooo... coordinated! I loved the backdrop, it looks like an old ferris wheel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom. You wouldn't trip bc they aren't hanging down to your feet lol. It is an old ferris wheel. Hailey had the idea and she actually took my pics this time. Didn't she do a great job?

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to see these because I was so caught up with taking the photos I didn't pay any attention to which shoes I liked best. I have to say the peeper shoes look best. Your peepers are purdy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey Ham! I forgot to give you credit for the photos!! You did such a wonderful job. I love them. And thanks for thinking my peepers are purdy lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T: Amazing how different shoes can change the look so much! Love it <3 :)

    ReplyDelete