Monday, March 10, 2014

Blushing in my Boyfriend Jeans

Hey friends!  I hope you all had a fun weekend.  Anything fun happen? It was so warm and sunny here in Utah.  I can't wait for the "real" Spring to come. Tyler and I went on a date and one of the things we did was we went and saw The Dead Sea Scrolls.   If you live in Utah and you haven't seen them yet, you should go.  I love seeing ancient/historical things.  It's so interesting reading about how people lived in ancient times.

So onto Fashion...:)  Like I said above it's been getting warmer everyday here in Utah.  So I decided to wear my boyfriend jeans with a blush colored chiffon blouse.  I love this chiffon blouse.  I think it is so classy with the little bow you tie at the neck.  I think it adds dimension and character to the blouse.  It was still a little cold so I felt like it was justifiable to wear a wool fedora.  I thought the maroon and the blush compliment each other so well.  I added the rest of my accessories: tan belt, tan shoes, brown clutch, and some jewels and called it good.  I kind of wanted my lips to match the maroon band on the fedora so I added a few lipsticks together. I'll post them down below.  I hope you like the look.  Big Hugs  XXX
                                                                                                        Jaimey










Wool Fedora: Kohls
Blouse: Elle
Boyfriend Jeans: Sexymodest Boutique
Belt: Target
Shoes: Mossimo
Clutch: Target
Brown Band: Charlotte Russe
Bangles: Forever21
Spiked Bangle: H&M
Sunnies: Daisey Fuentes 
Lipstick: Rimmel London Bordeaux (124) & Revelon Sky line pink (025)


3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for denim!!! Such a great collaboration!! Well worth the wait!! Give me that fedora! Love, love the maroon lipstick made to match!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hailey Ham. I think Spring & Summer will be bringing lots of new looks. The fedora was on sale so head on over to Kohls. They always have coupons on top of their sales. One of the many reasons I love them!!

      Delete
  2. Tasja: How funny, I am in love with history and this is weekend I have been in Xanten (Germany) to see the old amphitheater! We had some good weather as well. I wonder what Utah is like. And you wore such a lovely match, it really looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete