Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Colorblocking

***Hey guys before we get into the post I was hoping you could help me out.  Will you please leave a comment telling me which historical woman you find inspiring?  I'm working on a possible project and hearing your opinions really help me out.  Thanks loves!!***

Ahhhh!  If there is one thing I love about Utah, it's the crazy weather.  She's always teasing us and giving us days in late February early March of beautiful Spring-like weather.  But then the next day is cold and gloomy again.  So on one of these beautiful "Spring" days I decided to bust out some bright colors.

In the words of Giuliana Rancic, "Color blocking is soo six months ago."  But, you know what?  I don't care.  I think it's fun to have multiple bold colors in an outfit, and honestly I don't think it will go out of style.  So if you don't know by now, my post is on color blocking.

I adore this purse by Dana Buchman.  It is pink on the outside, and the strap and the inside wallet part are red.  Can you say automatic color block?  So I took it a step further and paired it with a purple flowy blouse. I tied it all together with my pink and light purple flower statement necklace, oh and of course a bright pink lip.  How do you guys feel about color blocking?  Do you like it or do you agree with Giuliana Rancic and think it's over?  Hope you like the outfit.  Big Hugs XXX
                                                                                                  Jaimey







Shirt: Old Navy
Purse: Dana Buchman
Jeans: Forever21
Statement Necklace: Apt 9
Booties: Justfab
Sunnies: Target or Old Navy
Gold Bangles: Forever21/H&M

2 comments:

  1. I like it and I think it doesn't matter if she says it's over if you love it. I'm so completely over chevron print and hipster style that I could puke but that doesn't mean other's can't love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyss. I like it too. I am sooo with you when it comes to Chevron print! That in my opinion ran itself out a while ago. It's everywhere lol. But you're 100% correct. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean others can't love it!

    ReplyDelete