Monday, March 31, 2014

Layers and comfort

Hello dear readers,  It's been a day or two... ok a few weeks since I've done a fashion post.  I am in love with this outfit.  It was a cold day here in Utah so I wanted to be warm, and comfortable since we were taking the kids to a fun museum.  So I walked into my closet and threw on this long tunic, and because I didn't want to be lugging every ones coats around... mine included I threw on my roses sweater.  And guess what?!!  My hair definitely needed to be washed, but I was being lazy, and didn't feel like it, so I threw on this off white lace head wrap.  I had a black one once upon a time that would've been a great contrast against my white hair, but things get lost when I have two little monstri who like to play in mommy's things lol. (If you have lazy days and don't want to wash your hair, hats and head wraps are a must have in your closet) I just added some jewels, and a light pink lip.  I thought my pink and red bag would go quite nicely with the roses and opted to go with my booties for the first half of the day, and then my fuzzy boots took over.  I hope you enjoy the look.  HUGS  XXXXxxxxXXXXXxxXXx
                                                                                                Jaimey
P.S.  If you haven't entered the Red Earth Trading Co. giveaway, don't forget that it ends on Thursday!!!!  If you missed the post you can read about it here










Lace Head wrap: Rue21
Rose sweater: Forever21
Black tunic: H&M
Fleece Lined leggings: Steve Madden
Booties: Justfab
Bag: Dana Buchman
Jewels: Forever21
Lipstick: Revlon pink sky line



4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love when you wear head wraps!! So hip and.....cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cozy and comfy! Love the look you created and imagine you're hair isn't even washed, yet everything looks so pulled together!!!!! I love the idea of a head wrap instead of my old stand by, a ball cap! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra. I like wearing baseball caps too, but it's nice to have other options:)

      Delete