Wednesday, March 12, 2014

PLEASE READ ME

***UPDATE***
Everything is working in tip top shape now.  Love when issues like these arise.  (Lot's of sarcasm here lol)  If you have a blogger account and are having issues with their new "Pages"  format shoot me an email and I'll try to help you out.


Hey everyone,
So blogger has updated their formats again.  They've changed the tab buttons so they don't take you directly to the post.  If you want to look at previous posts in My Creations, Inspiration, or DIY projects you'll have to scroll down on the post and under "Labels" click on the high-lighted link (My creations, inspiration, or Diy projects) this will then take you to all of the posts under that Label.

Sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this may cause.  I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to fix this.  I'll inform you when it's back up and working.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this info.  If you are a blogger and have figured out how to fix this issue PLEASE HELP ME lol!!!!

Jaimey

No comments:

Post a Comment