Thursday, January 30, 2014

A POP of Neon!

Happy Thursday everyone,
It's been gloomy and snowing/raining here in Utah for the last few days.  I thought it would be fitting to dress like the weather but with a little twist.  All black with a POP of neon.  Just to show this weather that I am so ready for bright spring colors, and enough of this depressing weather.  I do love dressing in all black and tying in an accent color though, so that is one good think about gloomy weather.

I love this jacket.  I originally passed it up and then my husband grabbed it and told me to look at it again.  Thankfully I listened to him.  It was an awesome find.  Did I mention it was only $8.50?  I love a great bargain... To finish off the look I added my statement necklace, and some other jewels, then added my Cover girl enchantress lipstick.  Enjoy the look, and try adding in a pop of neon the next time you want to dress in all black ;)
Hugs XxX,

 

 

 
 
Coat: forever21
tunic: h&m
Fleece lined leggings: tjmaxx (steve madden)
Shoes: justfab
Bag: marshalls (carlos Santana line)
neon necklace: lia sophia
matte black necklace: forever21
bracelet and rings: forever21
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of lia Sophia. Is it a store or the designers me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey Ham, Lia Sophia is a jewelry designer. It was a gift a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete