Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A little bit Vintage

So, for my very first post, I thought I would do just a simple outfit.  This piece kind of fell together.  While I was at a thrift store I saw this Ann Taylor top.  I wasn't there to look for shirts, I was actually there looking for fur coats and vests.  But, every time I walked past this shirt rack this shirt kept popping out at me.  Finally, I decided to give it a look.  I am so glad I did.  I love this shirt, I love the pleating down the front of the shirt, I love the little peek a boo windows on the upper sleeves, and I love how the sleeves flow over my wrists.  Did I mention I love this shirt???

I paired it with my acid wash black jeans, a skinny belt, boots, and some gold jewelry.  I like to tuck a section of my loose shirts into my pants, because I feel like it gives it a more polished and put together look.  I felt by adding a little bit of gold to the outfit it would warm it up and make it feel a little more vintage.

How cute is this coat?  This was another accidental find... the best kind right?  I was actually looking for a brown coat and just like the shirt this coat kept screaming my name.  Again, I tried it on and fell in love with it.  I think the ruffles around the collar are so cute and feminine.  This coat is cute and warm, and the best part... $12.  I know right?  I love bargains!

 
 
 
 
 
shirt: Ann Taylor (thrift store)
Pants: H&M
belt: target
boots: old
necklaces: forever21
gold bracelet: forever21
gold glasses bracelet: kohls
pink stone bracelet: old
coat: rue21

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment